If you would like to get in touch with us, please fill out the contact form below.
- Sales of medical robots in 2010 increased by 14% compared to 2009 to 932 units, accounting for a share of 7% of the total sales of professional service robots.
- The sales value for field robots was about $ 744 million globally, accounting for about 24% of the total value of professional service robot sales.
- The use of logistic systems in factories, hospitals, public buildings and outdoor areas, e.g. in ports, increased by 10% to more than 900 units in 2010.
- In 2011, $160 million in investment dollars was made by venture capitalists directly into robotics companies.
- Huge robotics acquisitions are becoming common?Softbank acquired an 80% interest in Aldebaran for $100 million.